I love filling out fun surveys and I am especially excited to fill this one out because I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by my new blog friend Alex at Healthy Life Happy Wife. Thanks again, Alex, for the nomination!
I just "met" Alex last week through the Blog School program that I recently signed up for (more on that later). Alex and I decided right off the bat that we might be each other's long-lost blog soul mates. Check out everything we have in common: law school graduates, practicing attorneys, half-marathoners, and newlyweds (I still count myself as a newlywed--when does that period officially end?!). Even though I just started reading it, I am already loving her blog, mostly because I think her personally totally shines through in the way she writes!
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
Here are the questions Alex asked me!
1. Peyton Manning or Tom Brady? Definitely Peyton Manning. I will cheer for the Colts (as long as they aren't playing the Saints) since I am a Hoosier at heart!
2. California or New York? Tough call, but California. I think San Francisco may be my favorite city in the world, or at least in the continental United States. The natural beauty in Cali is just second to none. Plus, you've got Pebble Beach and Napa Valley in California. Enough said!
4. Leonardo DiCaprio or Matt Damon? Leo. I still have a Titanic poster hanging in my spare bedroom. Adam hates it and can't believe I moved it with us when we left our apartment and bought our first house.
5. So You Think You Can Dance or American Idol? I don't watch either one! My reality TV show of choice (the only one I watch) is the Bachelor/Bachelorette.
6. Pumpkin or Watermelon? Pumpkin! I am obsessed with all things fall. Also, the Pumpkin Spice Latte (or even just an iced coffee with pumpkin spice syrup)? To. Die. For!
7. Zoo or Aquarium? Aquarium. I love all things ocean related.
8. Ketchup or Mustard? Honey mustard! It's my dipping sauce of choice.
9. Shower in the Morning or Showing in the Evening? Shower in the morning, bath in the evening whenever I have time to relax!
10. Who would you have picked to be cast in the Fifty Shades of Grey Movie? Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis. Sigh. I love me some Channing Tatum! Ever since "She's The Man." You know you loved that movie. (Side note...remember when Amanda Bynes was sweet like that?)
And now I get to nominate people and propose new questions! I tried to pick some of my all time favorite blogs as well as some new favorites. All of these ladies write fantastic content and you should definitely be following them if you aren't already!The blogs that I am nominating are:
Closer to 30
Just A One Girl Revolution
This Crazy Life of Mine
Brooke Not On A Diet
The Broccoli Blog
From Ice Cream to Marathon
The Go Girl Blog
Road Runner Girl
Here's my 10 questions for these ladies!
1) If you won a free trip, all expenses paid, to ANYWHERE you wanted to go--where would you visit?
2) What does a typical weekday look like for you?
3) What's your all time favorite workout?
4) What is your favorite recipe right now?
5) What is your favorite site for finding new recipes?
6) If they made a movie about your life, what would they call it and who would have the lead role? Who would you want to play your best friend?
7) What would your perfect day entail?
8) What's a major aspiration you have? Think big!
9) As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
10) What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Happy Tuesday! Also, don't forget to enter to the giveaway to win Energy Bits, a Sweaty Band, and Huma Gels! Giveaway closes at midnight tonight.